Mango season is upon us, and these juicy farm fresh organic Banganapalli mangoes are sure to satisfy your taste buds. Banganapalli is one of the juiciest, succulent, and tempting mangoes in the market today, known for its delicious, vibrant sweet taste and high nutritional value.
Banganapalli means “Restless” and they have a tropical, fruity flavor which boosts your immune system, heals ulcers, aids digestion, prevents heart disease and helps manage diabetes. You can also eat these mangoes raw or cooked to enjoy all their health benefits
Banganapalli mangoes are known for its health benefits, especially for people who have trouble digesting. The fruit is packed with antioxidants which help reduce damage to healthy cells and inhibit the growth of tumors. They also contain compounds called quercetin and kaempferol, which have been shown to inhibit cholesterol buildup in the arteries. Mangoes also contain many other nutrients necessary for a well-balanced diet including fiber, potassium, magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamins B1 and B6.
Farm fresh Banganapalli mangoes are the perfect summer treat. Unlike most mangoes in market, we don’t use any pesticides or synthetic fertilizers to grow our mangos. You can order mangoes online now to get it delivered directly to your doorstep or pick up in our store.
Benishan (or Banginapalli Mangoes) is a mango variety produced in Banaganapalle of Kurnool district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It alone occupies 70% percent of total mango cultivable area of the state and was first introduced by the Farmers of Banaganapalli. It was registered as one of the geographical indications from Andhra Pradesh on 3 May 2017, under horticultural products by Geographical Indication Registry. It is also grown in the other parts of India and Pakistan. The fruit is described as obliquely oval, around 14 cm in length, with yellow flesh and a thin, smooth yellow skin. The flesh is of a firm, meaty texture and is sweet and lacks fiber. The cultivar is the most sought after in Andhra Pradesh. It is a mid-season variety that is good for canning.
Between 1790 and 1948, Banganapalle was the capital of the princely state of the same name, Banganapalle State. Benishan is named after the Zamindar of Panyam and the Nawab of Banganapalle.
For Premium Quality Organic Banganapalli mangoes order online now for deliveries in and around Chennai. Natural Mangoes Chennai delivers the best quality farm fresh naturally ripened mangoes directly to your home.
Mangoes are packed in raw or semi ripe condition to withstand transport time. Fruit will mature to full sweetness and aroma after arrival. Please open and lay the mangoes on the floor on the hay that comes within the crate, Leave the mangoes for a minimum of 4 ~ 8 days to ripen naturally. Do not refrigerate the mangoes unless fully ripe. Usually delivered in 3 – 6 business days. Delivery available in Tamil Nadu and all over India.
- Each Mango is around 300-600 grams in size.
- Organic farm fresh Mangoes directly from farm
- Naturally ripened Mangoes
- No Chemicals or Calcium Carbides used for ripening Mangoes
- Excellent sweet aroma with peculiar flavor, sweet in taste, fiber-less flesh and moderate to abundant juicy.
- The mangoes are also rich in minerals like iron, folate, magnesium, etc.
- Fruits are weighed at harvest time and a 15-20% weight reduction can occur due to moisture loss. Do not Store Fresh fruits in the refrigerator and keep away from sunlight. Due to rising temperatures, one or two mangoes may reach you in overripe condition.
How to naturally ripen mangoes:
- Open the Carton boxes sent by Natural Mangoes and take mangoes out of Carton boxes to spread mango fruits on top of one layer of paddy husk or wheat straw, then add another layer to the top. Leave for a minimum of 4 ~ 8 days to ripen naturally.
- Submerge the mangoes in a bowl of uncooked rice and leave for a minimum of 4 ~ 8 days to ripen naturally.
- Using a Paper Bag or a Newspaper – Put the mangoes in a paper bag or cover it with a newspaper and leave it undisturbed for 4 ~ 8 days for the mangoes to release some ethylene, an odorless gas that speeds up the ripening process. Take the mangoes out when you start getting the fruity smell
How to identify if mangoes are ripe and ready to eat ?
- Smell the mango for the most reliable results. Sniff the stem end of the mango, If it has a heavy, fruity, almost musky odour, it is ripe. It you’re struggling to find an aroma; chances are your mango isn’t quite there yet.
- Squeeze the mango gently after you’ve sniffed. If it is soft which means mangoes are getting ready for ripening.
- Don’t rely on color to judge the ripeness of a mango. Although most ripe mangoes will also feature rich reds and burnt yellows more than soft greens, ripe mangoes are not always red and yellow. So, forget the look of mangoes when determining ripeness. Instead, use smell and softness as your guide.
- Don’t be scared away by a few black spots on the surface of the mango skin. Some people are scared away by mangoes that have a few splotchy, black blemishes on them.
Storing Mangoes in refrigerator:
- Place mangoes in the refrigerator only when it has ripened. Keeping the mango in the refrigerator will slow down the speed at which the mango continues to ripen. Like all tropical fruits, mangoes should not be stored in the fridge before they are ripe, as the fruit might be damaged by the cold temperature and the refrigeration will halt the ripening process.
For Organic Farm Fresh Mangoes, Please visit our website to place your order online.
Mangoes will be delivered to your doorstep:
Tags: #Organic Mangoes #Organic Mango #Banganapalle #Farm Fresh Mangoes
#Carbide Free Mangoes #Natural Mangoes #Mangoes Chennai #Totapuri Mangoes
#Banganapalli Mangoes #ripened # Mango Store # Mango Shop #Mangoes Order Online #Chemical Free #naturally ripened #Benishan #mangoes Chennai #Farmer Shop #buy organic mango #handpicked #fruitbasket #Mangoking #Mangosale #Mangolover #Mangoseason #Fruitking #mangosale #mouthwatering