5 Kgs Mango Basket
A 5 kg mango basket from Natural Mangoes is a perfect way to enjoy the summer season. The basket includes 3 ~ 5 different varieties of mangoes that are handpicked from our farm in India. The mangoes are then sorted and packed in a beautiful wicker basket, making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
Nutritional Value of Mangoes
Mangoes are a very nutritious fruit. They are a good source of vitamins A and C, as well as dietary fiber. Mangoes are also low in calories and fat.
Health Benefits of Mangoes – Mangoes have many health benefits. They can help to boost the immune system, protect against cancer, and lower cholesterol levels. Mangoes are also a good source of antioxidants.
Why Natural Mangoes is the Best Choice for Mangoes – 5 Kgs Mango Basket from Natural Mangoes, ARNV farm is the best choice because they are grown without the use of any pesticides or chemicals. This means that they are healthy and safe to eat. The basket is also made from 100% recycled materials, so it is good for the environment.
Mangoes Varieties in 5 Kgs
There are many different varieties of mangoes available on the market today. 5 Kgs Mango Basket from Natural Mangoes includes 3 Kgs Imampasand and remaining mix of 2kgs of mango varieties from (Alphonso, Banganapalli, Senthura, Swarna Lekha & Totapuri) based on availability while processing the orders
Alphonso mangoes are known for their rich, sweet flavor. They are one of the most popular varieties of mangoes in India.
Imampasand mangoes are another popular variety of mangoes in India. They are known for their sweetness and unique flavor. It is often referred as King of Mangoes!
Banganapalli mangoes are a popular variety of mangoes from Tamilnadu, India. They are known for their sweetness and juicy flesh.
The Best Place to Buy Mangoes
There are many places where you can buy mangoes, but the best place to buy mangoes is from Natural Mangoes, ARNV Farm. We are a family operated business that has been in the business of selling fresh fruits for over 35 years. We only sell the highest quality fruits and take great care to select only the best fruit for our customers.
When you buy mangoes from us, you are also supporting local farmers. Farmers work hard to provide fresh, high-quality fruit for their customers. By buying from us, you are helping to keep them in business.
So, if you are looking for the best place to buy mangoes, be sure to check out the baskets at Natural Mangoes. You will be glad you did!
How to Store Mangoes
There are a few things you should keep in mind when storing mangoes. First, they should be stored in a cool, dry place. Second, they should not be stored next to other fruits or vegetables, as this can cause them to spoil more quickly. Third, if you plan on storing mangoes for more than a few days, it is best to put them in a plastic bag or container with holes in it to allow for ventilation.
When storing mangoes, it is also important to check them regularly for signs of spoilage. Mangoes that are starting to spoil will have soft spots or discoloration on the skin. They may also start to emit a sour or fermentation smell. If you see any of these signs, it is best to discard the mango.
How to Ripen Mangoes
If your mangoes are not yet ripe, there are a few ways to speed up the ripening process. One way is to place them in a paper bag with an apple or banana. The ethylene gas that these fruits emit will help to ripen the mangoes more quickly. Another way is to place the mangoes in a sunny spot for a few days.
Once your mangoes are ripe, they can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. Ripe mangoes can also be frozen for longer-term storage. To freeze mangoes, first peel and cut them into small pieces. Then, place the mango pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for several hours. Once frozen, transfer the mangoes to a freezer-safe bag or container.
How to Cut a Mango
Cutting a mango can be a bit tricky, but there are a few ways to do it. One method is to cut the mango in half, then use a spoon to scoop out the flesh. Another method is to cut the mango into thin slices, then use your fingers to peel off the skin.
If you want to remove the large seed in the center of the mango, you can do so by cutting the fruit into quarters. then using a sharp knife to cut around the seed. Once the seed is removed, you can then proceed to cut the mango into slices or cubes.
Recipes Using Mangoes
There are many recipes that you can make using mangoes. One popular recipe is mango salsa. This dish is made by chopping up mangoes, onions, and peppers and then mixing them together. It can be served with chips or used as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.
Another popular recipe is mango chutney. This dish is made by cooking mangoes, vinegar, sugar, and spices together. It can be served with curry dishes or used as a condiment.
Mangoes can also be used in desserts. One popular dessert is mango mousse. This dish is made by blending mangoes, cream, and sugar together. It can be served with whipped cream or used as a filling for cakes or pies.
There are many delicious recipes that you can make using mangoes. Mango smoothies are a great way to start your day. You can also add mangoes to yogurt or oatmeal for a healthy breakfast or snack.
Mangoes are also great in savory dishes. They can be used in salsa or as a topping on chicken or fish. Mangoes add a sweetness and depth of flavor to these dishes that is truly unique.
Finally, mangoes make a great dessert. You can use them in pies, cobblers, or simply eat them plain with some whipped cream. Mangoes are also a popular ingredient in many Asian desserts.
No matter how you enjoy them, mangoes are a delicious and healthy fruit that can be used in many different recipes. So next time you’re at the store, be sure to pick up a few kgs of mangoes!
If you’re looking for a delicious way to enjoy mangoes, look no further than this 5 kgs or 10 Kgs mango basket from Natural Mangoes, ARNV Farm. This basket is packed full of fresh, juicy mangoes that are perfect for snacking on or using in your favorite recipes. Best of all, these mangoes are grown naturally and free from harmful pesticides and chemicals. So, if you’re looking for a healthy and delicious way to enjoy mangoes, this is the perfect option for you.
Mangoes are packed in raw or semi ripe condition to withstand transport time. Fruit will mature to full sweetness and aroma after arrival. Please open and lay the mangoes on the floor on the hay that comes within the crate, Leave the mangoes for a minimum of 4 ~ 8 days to ripen naturally. Do not refrigerate the mangoes unless fully ripe. Usually delivered in 3 – 6 business days. Delivery available in Tamil Nadu and all over India.
- Each Mango is around 200-300 grams in size.
- Organic farm fresh Mangoes directly from farm
- Naturally ripened Mangoes
- No Chemicals or Calcium Carbides used for ripening Mangoes
- Excellent sweet aroma with peculiar flavor, sweet in taste, fiber-less flesh and moderate to abundant juicy.
- The mangoes are also rich in minerals like iron, folate, magnesium, etc.
- Fruits are weighed at harvest time and a 15-20% weight reduction can occur due to moisture loss. Do not Store Fresh fruits in the refrigerator and keep away from sunlight. Due to rising temperatures, one or two mangoes may reach you in overripe condition.
How to naturally ripen mangoes:
- Open the Carton boxes sent by Natural Mangoes and take mangoes out of Carton boxes to spread mango fruits on top of one layer of paddy husk or wheat straw, then add another layer to the top. Leave for a minimum of 4 ~ 8 days to ripen naturally.
- Submerge the mangoes in a bowl of uncooked rice and leave for a minimum of 4 ~ 8 days to ripen naturally.
- Using a Paper Bag or a Newspaper – Put the mangoes in a paper bag or cover it with a newspaper and leave it undisturbed for 4 ~ 8 days for the mangoes to release some ethylene, an odorless gas that speeds up the ripening process. Take the mangoes out when you start getting the fruity smell
How to identify if mangoes are ripe and ready to eat?
- Smell the mango for the most reliable results. Sniff the stem end of the mango, If it has a heavy, fruity, almost musky odour, it is ripe. It you’re struggling to find an aroma; chances are your mango isn’t quite there yet.
- Squeeze the mango gently after you’ve sniffed. If it is soft which means mangoes are getting ready for ripening.
- Don’t rely on color to judge the ripeness of a mango. Although most ripe mangoes will also feature rich reds and burnt yellows more than soft greens, ripe mangoes are not always red and yellow. So, forget the look of mangoes when determining ripeness. Instead, use smell and softness as your guide.
- Don’t be scared away by a few black spots on the surface of the mango skin. Some people are scared away by mangoes that have a few splotchy, black blemishes on them.
Storing Mangoes in refrigerator:
- Place mangoes in the refrigerator only when it has ripened. Keeping the mango in the refrigerator will slow down the speed at which the mango continues to ripen. Like all tropical fruits, mangoes should not be stored in the fridge before they are ripe, as the fruit might be damaged by the cold temperature and the refrigeration will halt the ripening process.
For Organic Farm Fresh Mangoes, Please visit our website to place your order online. Mangoes will be delivered to your doorstep:
Tags: #Organic Mangoes #Organic Mango #Farm Fresh Mangoes
#Carbide Free Mangoes #Natural Mangoes #Mangoes Chennai #Sindhura #Sendura #Lalpari #Lalbagh #Rajgira#ripened # Mango Store # Mango Shop #Mangoes Order Online #Chemical Free #naturally ripened #Banganapalli #Alphonso #Imampasand #naturally ripened #Mangoes online #Order online #Farm Fresh #Door Step